Started in 2012, Today in Kansas helps communities stay connected by providing a website platform where the community can share information and keep one another updated on what is going on within the community. From businesses, clubs, organizations and churches, our goal is to provide an easy way for information to come together so that each community member can be more connected and interact with one another which will help build stronger communities.
- Community Calendar – Through our calendar of events member can easily post their activity for the entire community to see.
- Sports – Area sports teams can post their pictures, videos, scores and updates.
- Health – Hospitals and doctor’s offices can post health related information for the community such as shot notifications, health alerts, and more.
- Recreation – Enjoy the outdoors! Lets tell the world the great things going on around your community!
- News – Features area news and announcements for the community.
- Church – Sermon date and times, special services, activities and other announcements are shared.
- Classifieds – A trusted place to sell your items, post job opportunities and help wanted ads as well as a great place to share apartments and houses for rent or sale.
- Garage Sales – Notify the community of your garage sale and with the web it can be more last minute than your newspaper.
- Business Directory – A one-stop shop for locating your favorite businesses. No need to do a go on the search engine.
- Clubs – Area clubs and organizations can post information for the community about their events, membership, and volunteer opportunities.
- Deals – Local businesses and organizations can post their daily, weekly or monthly deals to cost effectively let you know what they are offering.
Today in Kansas becomes your go to for everything in the community. Come join the community and start sharing and interacting today!